108 service gears up to deal with Dhuleti emergenciesMarch 05, 2015
GVK EMRI 108 emergency service in Gujarat is geared up to deal with extra growth of emergencies during Holi and Dhuleti.
According to service, last 7 years data base indicates that emergency cases rise on Holi by 13% and on Dhuleti by 36%. 108 service responds to around 3,000 emergency calls on Holi and 3,500 calls on Dhuleti which are much higher than normal days.
According to data base of 108 service, incidents of Vehicular trauma, non-vehicular trauma, assault cases, domestic traumas due to disputes, burn cases increase during Holi/Dhuleti.
108 has deployed its ambulances in districts areas, and has also moved additional ambulances in Dahod and Panchmahal to deal with increased number of emergency calls.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Fake news about demise of noted actor Feroze Irani prompts the veteran star to issue video message
- Young Asiatic lion in Gujarat killed due to snare trap, investigation on
- Fire in bank in North Gujarat, furniture, some cash, documents reduced to ashes
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted