Voting for selection of design for proposed SDBMarch 05, 2015
When Chief Minister performed ground breaking for proposed Surat Dream City and Surat Diamond Bourse(SDB), she was showcased shortlisted models made by different architects conceptualizing Surat Diamond Bourse.
However, even after weeks, the final design of SDB has not been selected.
On Wednesday a meeting was held between Surat and Mumbai based diamond barons and architects.
Architects including Jitendra Patel, Sanjay Joshi, Snehal Shah, Amish Patel, Parin Shah etc were present in this meeting.
Reactions of diamond barons were sought on designs and plans presented by architects.
Not just that but, before coming to final decision on selection of design of SDB, voting involving 50 diamond barons was conducted.
Counting of votes will take place after Holi/Dhuleti and later an 11 member committee of SDB will take final decision on selection of design for SDB.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business