Over 50,000 Gujarat Board Exam rooms under live vigil from Gandhinagar(Video)March 13, 2015
Gujarat government is monitoring standard 10 and 12 board examination centers using not just CCTV cameras but also through tablets put in exam rooms across the state.
To stop copy and mass copy in board exams, the state government had launched pilot project of CCTV vigil in year 2013. Today the government has covered over 50,000 exam rooms under CCTV and tablets. Examination rooms are being monitored by state control room in Gandhinagar. Whenever copying attempt is spotted, the school administration is directly issued directive from central control room in Gandhinagar.
According to RR Varsani, Chairman of Secondary Education Board, over 50,000 class rooms in 33 districts are monitored through live streaming of CCTV and tablets. This year, government has adopted a new approach of putting tablets in class rooms in addition with CCTV which is offering good result.
More than 1.7 million students are appearing in Board exam at present across over 1200 exam centers in Gujarat.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers