45 SPIPA students qualify for UPSC’s personality testApril 13, 2015
It was a day of pride and celebration for 45 students of SPIPA who qualified for the personality test that is all set to commence from April 27, 2015. A total of 115 candidates from SPIPA passed the UPSC conducted prelims examination. Out of 115, 45 cleared mains and are selected for the interview. Out of the qualifying 45, 4 are girls, 23 from general category, and 13, 1 and 8 from SC, ST and SEBC categories respectively.
SPIPA students have always shined at UPSC exams and the successful candidates give the credit to the grueling training process that every student imbibes, to be successful in one of the prestigious examinations in the country.
Sharing the success mantra of SPIPA, Mr. Vipul Mittra, Director General, SPIPA said “It is a proud moment for us as 45 students of the institute have qualified for the personality test. The filtration process of UPSC has always been mainlined at a higher level wherein students with great personal skills and confidence have made their way through. At SPIPA, the students are groomed accordingly by providing a holistic approach towards tackling the examinations. The training modules are set in accordance to the needs of the students.”
This year, SPIPA has also decided to train other successful candidates from Gujarat for the personal interview to enhance their skills.
Thousands of students appeared in the prestigious civil services(main) examination held during December 14-20, 2014.
- HM Amit Shah to inaugurate Vejalpur MLA Amit Thaker's Jan-Sampark office
- Cricket tournament of Gujarat MLAs; Teams named after rivers, Captains appointed
- Centre's approval for Customs and Immigration facility at Vadodara airport
- Gujarat govt transfers the Municipal Commissioner of Jamnagar
- Only 14-15% power purchased from pvt sector and on merit order: Gujarat Govt
- ACB Gujarat nabs a police man in bribe case
- India must also aim to become the world’s biggest dairy exporter: Amit Shah in Gujarat
- EPC tender opened for Kalupur railway station redevelopment; Work to be completed in 36 Months