AIR’s Gujarati, three other regional channels go onlineApril 22, 2015
Listeners of Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Malayalam channels of All India Radio (AIR) can now also hear the programmes of their choice online as the public broadcaster has begun live streaming the four regional language channels on its website.
These four channels can now be listened on the website allindiaradio.gov.in in addition to FM Gold, FM Rainbow, and FM Urdu of Delhi station and Vividh Bharati (Mumbai) which were already being live streamed.
A statement released here said that the Indian diaspora in countries across the globe will now be able to enjoy these programmes originating in India.
AIR plans to upgrade its regional channels and make them available through live streaming. There are also similar plans for national channels like Indraprasatha and Rajdhani, the statement said.
- 3 nabbed by crime branch in connection with recovery of mobile phones from prisoners of Vadodara central jail
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat