Baba Ramdev continues services in earthquake-hit NepalApril 26, 2015
Yog Guru Baba Ramdev who is in Nepal today in talk to news agency ANI said he will serve quake-hit Nepal till last breath.
Ramdev said his volunteers donated blood and his organization is offering food, drinking water, toilet and halt facility in his Yoga shibir tent.
Ramdev said even after he leaves, Acharya Balkrishna will continue to stay in Nepal to offer services.
Ramdev also said that his Patanjali Sevashram will adopt orphan kids whose parents are dead in this earthquake.
Ramdev said his organization has reach in 14 administrative zones and 75 districts of Nepal through 30,000 volunteers.
Ramdev was in Nepal before earthquake took place. His Yoga camp session concluded just before the earthquake. He said it was narrow escape for him and the participants of Yoga camp, as entire tent fell down soon after the camp concluded its session. He said he also saw a building and trees collapsing outside the tent just after his Yoga session was over.
Yesterday evening when Government of India started evacuation operation, it first approached Baba Ramdev and asked him whether he would like to board a flight. Baba Ramdev refused to come back to India and conveyed that he would like to continue to stay in Nepal.
In another development, Shri Morari Bapu has offered donation of Rs. 51 lakh to Prime Minister’s relief fund. Prime Minister himself tweeted this yesterday.
- List of Micro Containment areas in Ahmedabad as declared by AMC
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 16,794
- List of containment zones in Gujarat
- 'કેન્સર કોવિડમાં દેવરામભાઈની યોગ્ય ઓળખ પછી જ પ્રોટોકોલ પ્રમાણે અંતિમ સંસ્કાર કરાયા છે'
- AMC to limit containment areas to certain parts of wards; all bridges to reopen
- Cyclonic storm likely to reach near Gujarat coast by 3rd June: IMD