Gujarat CM thanks PM for approving Dholera SIR Infra,linking it to DMICMay 30, 2015
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for approving the phase-1 of physical infrastructure facilities at the Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR) linking it with Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) into an Activation Area.
The Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs at its meeting with the Prime Minister in chair approved developing infrastructure on 22.5 sq km of Dholera SIR. The work would begin in FY 2015-16 and complete with all permissions by FY 2018-19.
The major components of the infrastructure include Roads and Allied Services, A.B.C.D. Building Complex, Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment and Common Effluent Treatment Plants.
The Chief Minister said the Central Government approval for infrastructure facilities would lend speed to the construction works in SIR and DMIC, as well as attract domestic and global investment.
- Three more oxygen generating plants by Vrajrajkumar led VYO inaugurated
- L&T Delivers the First Two Medical- Grade Oxygen Generation Units to Hospitals in Surat
- Gujarat Covid19 recovery rate improves to nearly 85%, active cases count sliding toward below 1 lakh
- Gujarat govt suspends Vaccination for two days across the State
- Covaxin production in Gujarat proposed
- CBI arrest two Medical Device Officers of CDSO in Gujarat in bribery case
- Rameshbhai Oza reacting to rumors clarifies he is completely healthy and well
- Cyclone Tauktae likely to cross Gujarat coast between Porbandar and Mahuva on May 18 morning