Gujarat CM thanks PM for approving Dholera SIR Infra,linking it to DMICMay 30, 2015
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for approving the phase-1 of physical infrastructure facilities at the Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR) linking it with Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) into an Activation Area.
The Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs at its meeting with the Prime Minister in chair approved developing infrastructure on 22.5 sq km of Dholera SIR. The work would begin in FY 2015-16 and complete with all permissions by FY 2018-19.
The major components of the infrastructure include Roads and Allied Services, A.B.C.D. Building Complex, Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment and Common Effluent Treatment Plants.
The Chief Minister said the Central Government approval for infrastructure facilities would lend speed to the construction works in SIR and DMIC, as well as attract domestic and global investment.
- 1056 new case of Covid-19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Coast Guard rescues two boats with 15 fishermen onboard off Gujarat coast
- Popular Gujarati comedy Youtuber held by Police for gambling
- Gujarat University postpones offline exams
- Double hike in fine charged for mask rule violation in Gujarat from Tuesday
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for crop insurance for Kharif 2020
- PM Modi inaugurates Submarine Optical Fibre Connecting Chennai and Andaman & Car Nicobar Islands
- AMC seals four food joints in city for violation of social distancing rule