A 60-year-old woman becomes mother in Ahmedabad(Video)June 08, 2015
60 years old woman becomes mother in Ahmedabad, Gujarat through IVF technology. Baby is 4 kg on birth. Punjiben Patel, mother is originally from Kutch, settled in Mumbai. IVF is popularly called test tube baby. Husband Ranchhodbhai Patel is 65 years old. Wedding took place in 1983. Couple went to various cities across Gujarat in search of possibility to get child. Finally, the doctors in Ahmedabad made it possible.
- Vadodara rape case: victim identifies culprits, court allows 8 days police remand
- Amul Dairy to increase milk procurement prices from December 11
- British PM Boris Johnson visits Hindu temple in London ahead of Dec. 12 polling
- 3-day Gujarat assembly session begins
- Coast Guard rescues fishermen in distress off Gujarat coast
- Works for Surat Metro rail project to start in June 2020: Gujarat govt.