Adhik Mahino, Purushottam Maas from 17 JuneJune 09, 2015
Adhik Mahino or Purushottam Mahino (additional month in Gujarati Vikram Samvat Hindu calendar) will begin from Wednesday, 17 June. It will continue till 16 July. Adhik Mahino comes once every three years. Religious Hindus in Gujarat prefer to donate more, feed cattle and spend the month in Bhakti. Wedding, entry to new home etc auspicious occasions are avoided during this month.
- Telephone conversation between Prime Minister Modi and the President of Russian Federation Putin
- Shot for TikTok video, two youths arrested for desecrating idol in a temple in Rajkot
- 9 area removed from micro-containment zone list; 15 including Maninagar Swaminarayan Gaadi added by AMC
- Gujarat govt decides to form Bet Dwarka Island Development Authority and set up Marine Skill Training Centre
- Gujarat witnesses biggest single-day spike in Covid19 cases detected; Surat continues to record highest cases on the second day
- Priyanka Vadra asked to vacate Sarkari bungalow worth 100s of crores, she is using as private citizen since 1997