CM lays foundation stone of Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation BhavanJune 13, 2015
-CM lays foundation stone of Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation Bhavan
-Mrs. Patel dedicates 60 thousand sq meter wide event ground
-Flags off nutritional food van of Akshaypatra for 487 Anganwadi children
-Performs draw of 4293 houses for economically backward class
Gujarat Chief Minister Mrs. Anandiben Patel today laid foundation stone of a bhavan for Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation as a gift worth Rs. 48.83 crore to Ahmedabad city. She dedicated 60000 square meter wide ground to provide specious place for gathering along with entertainment to the people of Ahmedabad.
Mrs. Patel performed computerized draw for 4293 EWS houses for the poor-economically backward families along with the prosperity projects for the city. She indicated her commitment towards Ahmedabad by flagging off a van of Akshaypatra for providing nutritious-warm food to 487 Anganwadi children of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. She briefed that the construction work of 22 lakh houses for poor-economically backward classes is going on across the state. She clearly said that Gujarat has developed a work tradition of computerized draw by adopting transparent system for people.
“If you really want to serve for poor-needy people, inspire them to enroll their children in school enrollment for education, health scheme, ‘Ma’ Vatsalya Card, housing schemes”, Mrs. Patel added.
She announced that Gujarat is a leader in the country for solid management to provide sufficient nutritional food to the children of Primary Schools-Anganwadis across the State.
State Minister for Health and Ahmedabad In-charge Minister Mr. Shankarbhai Chaudhary and Ahmedabad Mayor Mrs. Meenaxiben Patel gave occasional speeches.
On this occasion Former MP Mr. Surendrabhai Patel, Ahmedabad MP Dr. Kiritbhai Solanki, Deputy Mayor Mr. Bipinbhai Sikka, Standing Committee Chairman Mr. Pravinbhai Patel, MLAs, Chairpersons of various committees, Municipal Commissioner Mr. D. Thara, Representatives, Ahmedabad people etc were present.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat