Won’t take back seat until govt’s order: Gajendra ChauhanJune 16, 2015
The newly appointed Chief of Film and Television Institute of India, Gajendra Chauhan, on Tuesday said that the (leftist fraction of) students should not be influenced by politics regarding his appointment as the new Chief of the institution. Chauhan said that the political organizations(left/Congress/AAP) are only trying to create disturbance but he wants to work in co-ordination with the students for the improvement of FTII. He also said that he won’t take a back seat until the government orders him to do so.
- AMC seals 376 paan shops in a day in a major drive
- Mahesh Vasava led BTP's two Rajasthan MLAs to abstain from Gehlot govt floor test
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, removes existing 6
- Reliance 1st online AGM to feature brand-new virtual platform, Chatbot
- Highest daily spike of Covid-19 cases recorded in Gujarat
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City Gujarat