Dr Kalam presents his book on Pramukh Swami to Pramukh SwamiJune 20, 2015
Former President of India who is popularly known as Missile man of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam today presented his book ‘Transcendence: My spiritual experiences with Pramukh Swamiji’ to Pramukh Swami Maharaj at Bochasanvasi Akshar Purushottam Sanstha(BAPS) hall in Sarangpur near Ahmedabad in Gujarat. The book is co-authored by Arun Tiwari who was also present in the function.
Kalam knows Pramukh Swami since year 2001. Dr Kalam today in his speech at BAPS hall called Pramukh Swami(Chief saint in English) as Maha Pramukh Swami. Dr Kalam also answered the questions by students and young assembly.
Dr Kalam said, “this was my very dear project for many years. The day I saw Pramukh Swamiji in Akshardham inauguration in Delhi, I made a promise to Pramukh Swami that I would write a book on his great spiritual life. Today I have fulfilled my promise.”
Dr Kalam said, “yesterday I was asked what made me to write this book and what incident inspired me. I said Pramukh Swamiji inspired me from the day I met him on 30th June 2001. But one incident deeply touched me. That is on the next day of terrorist attack in Akshardham, Gandhinagar. On 25th September 2002, there were many bodies of devotees and also terrorists who were killed at that time. Pramukh Swamiji comes with Ganga Jal in his kamandal and offered it to each of bodies without discrimination be it devotee or security person or those terrorists. He displayed to the world that every human life is sacred. Life comes from God and returns only to God.”
Speaking about the relations between Dr Kalam and Pramukh Swami, Sant Shri Brahmvihari said, “Dr Kalam doesn’t know Gujarati and Pramukh Swami doesn’t know English, there’s something beyond language and conversation between two personalities.”
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 20
- AMC seals famous food joints for pandemic rules violations
- Jio Cricket Play Along begins with cricket season
- Gujarat CM announces Rs. 3700 crore package for assistance to farmers hit by excess rains
- Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020: Details of first day of business
- 'કૃષિ સુધાર બિલ ૨૦૨૦'માં માત્રને માત્ર ખેડૂતોના હિતોનું જ ધ્યાન રાખવામાં આવ્યું છે: સી.આર.પાટીલ
- Congress MLAs protest govt practice of giving fine collection targets to traffic cops
- Gujarat Chief Minister's remark ahead of start of Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020