Sardar bridge under repair: Heavy traffic on Vadodara-Surat highwayJune 30, 2015
Traffic issue on both sides of Sardar bridge over river Narmada in Bharuch district is back in its full form. The reason is once again the repair work of Sardar bridge.
Due to heavy rains last week, Sardar bridge had suffered major damage over surface part, repairing of which is going on at present through re-carpeting. This has caused traffic problem on its both sides.
50 police men, 20 employees of BTET and 20 from L&T are working day and night to complete the work in speedy manner and control the traffic.
This situation may continue for 3-4 days.
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- 3 dead in fire in cloth label printing factory in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat
- Gujarat CM to receive US President and Indian Prime Minister at Road Show: State govt.
- 'Outsider' leopard that killed a deer in a Gujarat zoo finally caught
- Donald Trump Nagarik Abhinadan Samiti meeting held
- 12-member delegation accompanying U.S. President Trump