PM has no plans to host iftar in SrinagarJuly 08, 2015
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has no plans to host an iftar party in Srinagar on July 17 as was wrongly reported in sections of the media.
Highly-placed sources refuted reports in this regard as totally without basis and speculative.
BJP also denied that the prime minister had any plans to host an iftar in Srinagar.
- Clean chit to then CM Narendra Modi in Nanavati Mehta Commission report part - 2 tabled in Gujarat Assembly
- Live: Union Home Minister Amit Shah tables Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Rajya Sabha
- ADNOC and RIL sign agreement to explore development of Ethylene Dichloride facility in Ruwais
- ACB nabs broker of woman Councillor of SMC taking bribe of Rs 50,000 on her and her husbands behalf
- Nityanand Ashram habeas corpus case: Young daughters of complainant didn't appear, next hearing on Dec. 20
- From the Gujarat Assembly