Vadodara, Chinese province ink deal to develop twin citiesJuly 08, 2015
Vadodara and China’s Xinjinag province has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the development of twin cities.
The MoU, signed in Mumbai yesterday between Vadodara Municipal Corporation and Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture of Xinjinag Uygur Autonomous Region, aims to enhance infrastructure growth and development between the two regions and for mutual cooperation in economic, scientific, technological and cultural strengths, Vadodara Mayor Bharat Shah told PTI.
The Mayor of Vadodara and the Governor of Changji state Ma Xiongcheng along with five ministers, who were part of the delegation, were present during signing of the agreement.
The Chinese delegation is scheduled to meet Gujarat Chief Minister Anandi Patel in Gandhinagar tomorrow.
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- 3 dead in fire in cloth label printing factory in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat
- Gujarat CM to receive US President and Indian Prime Minister at Road Show: State govt.
- 'Outsider' leopard that killed a deer in a Gujarat zoo finally caught
- Donald Trump Nagarik Abhinadan Samiti meeting held
- 12-member delegation accompanying U.S. President Trump