Amit Shah releases book on Narendra Modi at his Ahmedabad residenceJuly 18, 2015
A book on the early life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his unique style of functioning to covert Gujarat in to a ‘development model’ during his over a decade long stint as the Chief Minister of the state was released by BJP national president Amit Shah here today.
‘Karmyogi Narendra Modi’, a 135 page book in Hindi written by Vinod G Chauhan, a well know translator working as Hindi Advisor in the state information bureau who had watched Mr. Modi’s regime from close quarters all those years, starts with the tales of early childhood and schooldays of the leader and also covers his days of wandering in the Himalayas. The book would soon be translated in to Gujarati.
“I have taken a bit of the childhood, the Himalaya days and other such events of Narendrabhai’s life but the book published by Readjet Publication focuses mainly on his unique style of functioning that turned Gujarat in to a development model. I have written about his passion for development and how he made the otherwise unwilling bureaucrats work hard for the cause,’ Mr. Chauhan said.
The book was released by Mr. Shah, also the local BJP MLA from Naranpura assembly constituency, at his residence here. Mr. Jagdish Rao of Readjet Publication, poet and writer Anil Chavda and Naranpura ward BJP president Kamlesh Patel were also present on the occasion.
Mr. Chauhan, also a well known translator had so far translated over 10 books in to Gujarati including ‘Bhooleshwar Ki Bhoolbhulaiya’ of noted Gujarati writer Tarak Mehta.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers