Gujarat govt approves Rs 8.68 crore bypass for PatanJuly 21, 2015
Patan (north Gujarat)
Gujarat government has approved Rs 8.68 crore bypass road connecting Patan-Harij state highway.
This detail was shared by parliamentary secretary Ranchhodbhai Desai.
He said proposed bypass will be like a ring road for Patan city. It will provide relief to traffic problem in Patan city. It will provide smooth connection to visitors who come to visit Ranki Vav and Sahashtraling Talav.
Proposed bypass will pass through Patan-Deesa state highway – Yash plaza – Adarsh high school – Chhabila chowk – Adhara darwaja – Gymkhana and meet Patan Harij state highway.
Desai thanked the Chief Minister for giving approval to this bypass.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge