Vadodara-Mumbai expressway project stuck in land acquisition processAugust 01, 2015
Vadodadra-Mumbai Expressway is proposed to be executed on BOT (Toll) basis under DBFO pattern under NHDP -VI.
Detailed project report (DPR) for the Vadodadra-Mumbai Express-Highway was submitted in 2012. Alignment of the project has been finalized. Total expenditure incurred towards preparation of DPR and land acquisition till 30th June 2015 is Rs. 19.13 Cr.
Various representations have been received by NHAI opposing the land acquisition and requesting for change of alignment.
The representation have been examined/reviewed and modification in alignment/DPR is done where ever feasible and technically justified. In view of this, date of completion cannot be indicated at this stage.
At present, land acquisition processes is under progress which is delayed due to opposition of land owners in Gujarat especially in Navasari, Valsad districts and also in Palghar & Thane districts in Maharashtra.
This information was given by Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Shri Pon Radhakrishnan in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha yesterday.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal