GSRTC launches Bhuj – Mumbai and Bhuj – Rajkot AC Volvo ST busesAugust 21, 2015
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) has launched Bhuj – Mumbai Central and Bhuj – Rajkot Volvo AC bus services from Bhuj on August 20.
According to a note issued by Bhuj depot manager of GSRTC, a Volvo AC bus will leave Bhuj daily at 10.30 am and reach Mumbai at 4.00 am on the next day.
In return journey, the bus will leave Mumbai at 1.30 pm and reach Bhuj at 5.00 am on the next day.
A Volvo bus for Rajkot will leave Bhuj depot at 4.00 pm and reach Rajkot at 9.30 pm. The bus will leave Rajkot at 5.00 am on the next day reach Bhuj at 10.30 am.
- ADNOC and RIL sign agreement to explore development of Ethylene Dichloride facility in Ruwais
- ACB nabs broker of woman Councillor of SMC taking bribe of Rs 50,000 on her and her husbands behalf
- Nityanand Ashram habeas corpus case: Young daughters of complainant didn't appear, next hearing on Dec. 20
- From the Gujarat Assembly
- Bodies of 4 youths missing with car found from a road-side water-body in Saurashtra
- A leopard captured from the area in Gujarat where such man-eater beast mauled several people