Amitabh Bachchan files police complaint against dirty smsAugust 31, 2015
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who announced today that his twitter account has been hacked, has now filed a complaint with the police against the “dirty, abusive” sms that he has been receiving for the past one year.
In his letter addressed to the senior police inspector of Juhu police station, the 72-year-old actor requested them to investigate the matter and take action against the perpetrators.
“Through a certain period of time, I have been receiving dirty, filthy, abusive sms messages on my personal phone. I attach herewith photocopies of my mobile screen containing the content that I speak about,” he wrote in a letter to the police.
Bachchan added on Twitter, saying, “OKAAY.. Plot thickens! Had been getting several really dirty abusive sms for a year.. just handed all of them to the POLICE!”
Earlier, Bachchan announced that his Twitter account, which boasts of over 44 thousand followers, has been hacked.
The “Piku” star alleged the hacker planted adult sites in the ‘following’ section of his account on the micro-blogging site.
An upset Bachchan tweeted, “WHOA!… My Twitter handle hacked! Sex sites planted as ‘following’! Whoever did this, try someone else, buddy, I don’t need this!”
A social media savvy, Big B uses different platforms– Twitter, Facebook and his blog– to interact with his fans and update them with his projects and personal life.
- Big push to Atmanirbhar Bharat: Import ban on 101 defence items
- PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17