VADFEST and Marathon organizers to hold Vadodara Navratri FestivalSeptember 02, 2015
Vadodara Marathon and VADFEST fame Arts and Cultural Group will now organize Vadodara Navratri Festival during 13-21 October. City police has joined hands with this event as partner. Attendance on each day during the festival is estimated at around 2 lakh.
The Navratri festival will be celebrated at Navlakhi ground with Nisha Upadhyay and Soli Kapadia as singers. Registration for participation in this event will start from 15th September. Single pass for male will cost Rs 2500 while female Rs 200. Free water coupon will be given with pass to only female. School/college students will get Rs 500 relief. Pass for participation and viewing both will be available online. There will be four plazas for water, food and cold drinks including a plaza for Vadodara street food festival. Free classes to learn Garba will start from 20th September. Popular celebrities will be invited during the festival.
These details were shared by organizers Amit Bhatnagar, Amit Patel, Satyen Kulabkar and city police commissioner E Radhakrishnan.
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta
- Whopping 18 inch rain on Sunday in Khambhalia; 11 inch in just two hours