Take up rural toilets mission on priority basis: AloriaSeptember 10, 2015
Gujarat chief secretary G R Aloria today asked the collectors of seven districts of central Gujarat to take up the rural toilets mission on a priority basis.
Addressing a meeting of the district collectors of Vadodara, Kheda, Anand, Chhota Udepur, Panchmahals, Dohad and Mahisagar here today, Aloria Said, “The main objective of the programme is to bring about an improvement in the general quality of life by promoting cleanliness, hygiene and eliminating open defecation and accelerate sanitation coverage.”
He also emphasised the need of implementation of 51 welfare schemes in a time-bound manner, an official release said.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge