Take up rural toilets mission on priority basis: AloriaSeptember 10, 2015
Gujarat chief secretary G R Aloria today asked the collectors of seven districts of central Gujarat to take up the rural toilets mission on a priority basis.
Addressing a meeting of the district collectors of Vadodara, Kheda, Anand, Chhota Udepur, Panchmahals, Dohad and Mahisagar here today, Aloria Said, “The main objective of the programme is to bring about an improvement in the general quality of life by promoting cleanliness, hygiene and eliminating open defecation and accelerate sanitation coverage.”
He also emphasised the need of implementation of 51 welfare schemes in a time-bound manner, an official release said.
- Big push to Atmanirbhar Bharat: Import ban on 101 defence items
- PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17