Chief Secretary launches Land Guard application for Ahmedabad districtSeptember 11, 2015
“Land Guard”, a new application by Ahmedabad district collector office was launched today for monitoring of government land.
The application will have master list of TP and FP. Talati, field workers will take photographs of government land under encroachment and place them through GPS system in application map. The application has tracking system also. The list will be updated once in every three months period. The application was launched by Chief Secretary. Orders related to Non agriculture conversion, navi sharat, ganotdhara etc were distributed to 645 beneficiaries in this biggest open house organized by collector. The Chief Secretary speaking in this function said that collector offices will dedicate every second Friday of month to resolve the issues related to land in mission mode.
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta
- Whopping 18 inch rain on Sunday in Khambhalia; 11 inch in just two hours