Now file complaint against DySP and higher rank cops onlineSeptember 11, 2015
GS Aloria, Chief Secretary of Gujarat today launched a new website of Gujarat State Police Complaints Authority(GSPCA) www.gspca.gujarat.gov.in at Gandhinagar in presence of additional chief secretary PK Taneja and GSPCA chairman G Subbarao.
GSPCA is functional at block number 19 in Juna Sachivalaya in Gandhinagar.
GSPCA probes police officers belonging to DySP, class-1 and above ranks for allegations against them related to lethargy, misuse of power and serious misconduct when complaint received. If some police officer is found guilty, the authority recommends action against him.
Through the newly launched website, complainants can file complaint online and get complaint registration number. Complainant can also track the progress of complaint online.
- ADNOC and RIL sign agreement to explore development of Ethylene Dichloride facility in Ruwais
- ACB nabs broker of woman Councillor of SMC taking bribe of Rs 50,000 on her and her husbands behalf
- Nityanand Ashram habeas corpus case: Young daughters of complainant didn't appear, next hearing on Dec. 20
- From the Gujarat Assembly
- Bodies of 4 youths missing with car found from a road-side water-body in Saurashtra
- A leopard captured from the area in Gujarat where such man-eater beast mauled several people