At Google Headquarters, Modi greeted with Kem Chho(Video)September 28, 2015
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was greeted with ‘Kem Chho’ (how are you in Gujarati) at Google headquarters in San Jose, California by participants of Hackethon. Modi replied ‘Eva ne eva’ (as it is) and attracted a loud cheer.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers