‘Gujjubhai the Great’ to release at overseas locations including PakistanOctober 02, 2015
Still going houseful across the multiplexes in Gujarat and Mumbai, Siddharth Randeria’s comedy movie ‘Gujjubhai the great’ will soon see release in overseas locations across at least 9 nations including Pakistan.
Siddharth shared this detail with media persons during promotion tour in Bharuch town of central Gujarat.
“The film has been overwhelmingly welcomed by audience across Gujarat and Mumbai….Shows are going housefull….I give credit of this success to audience,” he said.
“Very soon this film is going to be released at overseas locations. And it’s a matter of great joy that the company that is going to release this film in overseas locations has conveyed me that the film will not just see release in America, Canada, UK, Dubai, Singapore, Mascat, Australia and Africa but also in Pakistan.”
“Pakistan has been chosen as one of the locations for overseas release because of the presence of large number of Gujarati speaking people,” he added.
Randeria also said that squeal of this film will be made in future.
‘Gujjubhai the great’ a film based on Randeria’s Gujarati play has left behind big budget Hindi films like Katti Batti and Kis Kis Se Pyar Karun in multiplexes across Gujarat. Gujjubhai the great has been the widest released Gujarati film so far with highest number of houseful shows. Siddharth’s son who completed film making study in Subhash Dhai’s Whistling Woods and later in Australia has directed this film. Siddharth Randeria who enjoys ‘king’ status in Gujarati theater world has made debut on large screen with ‘Gujjubhai the great’.
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21