Ambaji Mandir receives 2.5 kg gold in 10 days for golden conversion of shikharOctober 07, 2015
Shaktipith Ambaji Mandir in north Gujarat pilgrim town Ambaji has received 2.5 kg gold in last 10 days. The value of this donation is estimated at around Rs 66 lakh. A pilgrim from Ahmedabad this week presented 500 gram gold which was received by temple inspector Satish Gadhvi. Golden conversion of Ambaji mandir shikhar is on, for which Mandir Trust is seeking donation of gold. Recently concluded Bhadarvi Punam fair at Ambaji became an occasion for devotees to make donation of gold. During 28 September and 6 October, 2.5 kg gold has been received.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers