Four lane conversion of Navsari-Surat highway kicks offOctober 11, 2015
Four laning work of Navsari-Surat highway has kicked off.
MLA of Jalalpor performed ground breaking for this work which is going to be completed at a cost of Rs 36 crore.
Rs 20 crore will be spent for the stretch in Navsari district while Rs 16 crore for Surat district part.
16.96 km long and 10 meter wide four lanning task will be completed in 18 months period.
Once completed, the highway will prove catalyst for the development of coastal belt of Navsari and Jalalpor talukas.
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta
- Whopping 18 inch rain on Sunday in Khambhalia; 11 inch in just two hours