CM asks Brahmasamaj to create awareness on Swavlamban schemeOctober 12, 2015
Leaders of Brahmasamaj community from Kutch-Saurashtra presented a citation and an axe as a symbol of seer Parashuram to Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel here today for announcing the Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojna.
They hailed from Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Morbi, Junagadh, Kutch and other places.
They wished the new scheme would provide scholarship to youth for higher studies in medical science and engineering as well as encourage them to startup their own projects to generate jobs for self and others.
The Chief Minister complimenting the Brahmasamaj community for their contribution to the society asked them to create awareness about the self-employment scheme. The present generation needs to be told the odds their predecessors faced before 2001. She said there is need for educational revolution alongside peace, amity and safety in the society.
Minister of State for Women and Child Welfare Vasuben Trivedi, Minister of State for Energy Govindbhai Patel were present during the meeting.
- PM at the helm of India’s Fight against COVID-19
- Crime Branch and RAF to be deployed in areas difficult for lockdown
- 63 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, highest in Amdavad; death toll up at 5
- First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in Gujarat
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements
- 3365 vehicles of those breaching lockdown seized: Gujarat Police