Gujarat CM to launch 16-channel Vande Gujarat TV networkOctober 13, 2015
Gujarat Chief Minister will launch ‘Vande Gujarat’ television network with 16 TV channels on October 14.
According to a note released by the state government, Video Audio Network for Development and Education (VANDE) Gujarat television network will provide education to students, youths, labourers, farmers, women and all citizens of Gujarat addressing their needs. Education from primary to higher level will reach drawing rooms through this network. Trained experts and teachers will provide best quality education through this network. Skill training programmes for youths, guidance on competitive exams, agriculture related progammes in own language, best practices of fishing, telemedicine, health sector knowledge are some of the highlights of proposed TV network.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers