Vadodara to open IFC to facilitate investor clearancesOctober 13, 2015
Vadodara collectorate will open a district-level Investment Facilitation Centre (IFC) in the next two weeks.
“IFC is a single-table clearance facility wherein the investor submits his project proposals for initial approvals,” District Collector Avantika Singh told PTI here today.
Under the single-table system, clearances pertaining to departments of Housing & Environment, Madhya Gujarat Vij Company (Central Gujarat Electricity Company), Food & Drug Administration, Energy, Commercial Taxes, Revenue, Labour, Industry & Urban Administration will be issued in a time bound manner, she said.
In the past, the investments used to follow trade but in the present global scenario, trade is followed by pouring investments in opportunity areas. All recent reports by leading financial institutions have confirmed that investments in infrastructure, manufacturing, agriculture and service sectors fuel growth, Singh said.
“We want to attract their investments in Vadodara district,” she said.
There is good investment climate in Vadodara district as large number of multi-national companies from USA, Canada, Germany, Israel and China have invested and set up their plants here, she said.
- Names and locations of Coronavirus cases in VMC area of Vadodara
- Names and Locations of 49 latest detected Coronavirus cases in AMC areas of Ahmedabad
- 55 new Covid19 cases detected in 12 hours, total 155 active patients in Gujarat
- Seven who gathered for Namaz, booked by Raopura police in Vadodara
- 2nd Covid19 patient in Patan booked for hiding details of fist Covid19 patient and thereby help virus to spread
- When we are in difficulty, nation backs us, when nation is in difficult time, we want to extend our support: Farmers in Amreli