Gujarat CM to lay stone for 800 MW Wanakbori power stationOctober 14, 2015
Chief Minister Mrs. Anandiben Patel will lay the foundation stone of a 800 MW super critical thermal power station of the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) at Wanakbori in tribal dominant Kheda district of the state tomorrow.
Public Sector Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has got the contract to set up this plant from state run GSECL through international bidding on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) basis
Incidentally this is the highest valued order that has been placed by GSECL.
Energy cum Finance minister Saurabh Patel, his deputy and minister of state for energy Govind Patel, GSECL Chairman L Chuaungo and MD Gurdeep Singh will also remain present on the occasion.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal