Gujarat govt announcement for fix wage govt employeesOctober 14, 2015
Gujarat government today made an announcement that government employees on fix wages who are going to complete five years of job and suitable to get permanent status will need to pass CCC exam in next two years to get order as permanent employee.
According to a statement issued by state government’s spokesperson minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel, the decision has been taken in cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today.
According to this decision, fix wage employees who failed to pass CCC exam were not granted permanent job. Considering the future of such thousands of employees, the government has taken a decision that those on fix wages who are going to complete five years of their job will need to pass CCC in two years to get permanent status.
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat
- Locusts have left Gujarat completely due to wind pattern: DAO