Gayatri Parivar to conduct cleanliness drive on Ganga banksOctober 17, 2015
Haridwar-based spiritual organisation ‘Gayatri Parivar’ will carry out a major cleanliness drive on the banks of the Ganga river in different cities located between the point of its origin in Uttarakhand to Ganga Sagar in West Bengal tomorrow.
Thousands of Gayatri Parivar volunteers will descend upon 200 ghats between Gangotri in Uttarakhand and Ganga Sagar in West Bengal tomorrow to participate in the cleanliness drive as part of our Nirmal Ganga Jan Abhiyan, a Gayatri Parivar spokesman said.
The drive will be conducted in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal.
- 3 nabbed by crime branch in connection with recovery of mobile phones from prisoners of Vadodara central jail
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat