Nabard chair at IIM-Ahmedabad inauguratedOctober 17, 2015
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) now has a Nabard chair unit which will undertake research activities related to the areas where the the apex development bank has interest.
The chair was formally inaugurated today at the prestigious business school. Nabard and IIM-A have jointly decided to offer the Nabard chair to Prof Vasant P Gandhi of the management school, a Nabard release said here.
The professorship envisages conduct of research in Nabard’s areas of interest and in collaborating with it for joint research activities. This support from Nabard for the chair will initially be available for a period of three years, it added.
Nabard Chief General Manager, Gujarat, R Sundar hoped that collaboration will provide all round beneficial results, particularly in respect of the large number of developmental projects which the bank for agriculture and rural development is implementing for small and marginal farmers and women.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge