Nabard chair at IIM-Ahmedabad inauguratedOctober 17, 2015
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) now has a Nabard chair unit which will undertake research activities related to the areas where the the apex development bank has interest.
The chair was formally inaugurated today at the prestigious business school. Nabard and IIM-A have jointly decided to offer the Nabard chair to Prof Vasant P Gandhi of the management school, a Nabard release said here.
The professorship envisages conduct of research in Nabard’s areas of interest and in collaborating with it for joint research activities. This support from Nabard for the chair will initially be available for a period of three years, it added.
Nabard Chief General Manager, Gujarat, R Sundar hoped that collaboration will provide all round beneficial results, particularly in respect of the large number of developmental projects which the bank for agriculture and rural development is implementing for small and marginal farmers and women.
- Big push to Atmanirbhar Bharat: Import ban on 101 defence items
- PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17