Praveenshankar Pandya elected as GJEPC ChairpersonOctober 17, 2015
The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) today elected Praveenshankar Pandya as Chairperson for a period of 2 years, while Russell Mehta will be his deputy.
Pandya of Revashankar Gems, who is also Chairperson of Diamond India Ltd, will serve as GJEPC Chairperson for the period of 2015-17.
Russell Mehta, CEO of Rosy Blue (India) Pvt Ltd, has been elected Vice-Chairperson, the gem and jewellery export industry body said in a statement here.
“I am confident that we will meet the expectations of our trade members and also the challenges before the industry, which are immense,” Pandya said.
Regional Chairpersons of GJEPC, too, were elected.
These includes Ashok H Gajera (Western Region), Dinesh R Navadiya (Gujarat Region), Anil Sankhwal (Northern Region) Pramod Kumar Agrawal (Jaipur Region), Mahendra Kumar Tayal (Southern Region) and Prakash Chandra Pincha (Eastern Region).
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat
- Locusts have left Gujarat completely due to wind pattern: DAO