Hardik on remand till 4.00 pm on 23 OctoberOctober 20, 2015
Update: The court sends Hardik to police ramand till 4.00 pm on 23 October.
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti(PAAS) leader Hardik Patel who has been booked under sedition and other serious charges by Surat Police was produced before the fast track court in Surat.
Surat Police sought 7 days remand of Hardik Patel.
Surat police Crime Branch took possession of Haridk Patel yesterday evening from Rajkot just after his relesae on bail in different offence.
Hardik was kept at Hazira police station today. He was taken to Additional Sessions Judge’s court in evening.
Barring a small-time Ramdhun progamme in Surat, there’s no major reaction from Patel community after Hardik’s arrest. Police detained less than 10 persons for Ramdhun protest.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers