Crime Branch picks up Hardik aides in AhmedabadOctober 21, 2015
Cops from Crime Branch of Ahmedabad police today picked up Hardik Patel led Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti(PAAS)’s top leaders Dinesh Patel and Chirag Patel from outside the Gujarat High Court campus. It is learnt that Dinesh and Chirag Patel are booked under sedition charge. Crime Branch ACP KN Patel is complainant in this case. Hardik’s lawyer Bela Prajapati alleged that Police men misbehaved with her while arresting three outside the court. However in video footage it was seen that Prajapati was stopping police vehicle, and she was kept aside by police men. Hardik’s lawyer Babubhai Mangukiya said he asked Crime Branch DCP that under which sections the three persons were being arrested? The DCP according to Mangukiya replied that they were arrested for registered offense. More details are awaited on this development.
- Cold wave and normal to severe cold day conditions prevailed in parts of Gujarat, Naliya records 3.4°C- the second lowest of this winter
- CID crime arrests 26 in connection with Kutch district central cooperative bank scam
- Gujarat govt. contemplating to provide free travel facility to around 8 lakh construction workers
- Railway minister could not participate in Tejas Exp flag off due to delay in another event in central Gujarat: Railway spokesperson
- Paytm targets half a million merchants in Gujarat to use its 'All-in-One QR'
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Tejas Express train flagged off