Crime Branch picks up Hardik aides in AhmedabadOctober 21, 2015
Cops from Crime Branch of Ahmedabad police today picked up Hardik Patel led Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti(PAAS)’s top leaders Dinesh Patel and Chirag Patel from outside the Gujarat High Court campus. It is learnt that Dinesh and Chirag Patel are booked under sedition charge. Crime Branch ACP KN Patel is complainant in this case. Hardik’s lawyer Bela Prajapati alleged that Police men misbehaved with her while arresting three outside the court. However in video footage it was seen that Prajapati was stopping police vehicle, and she was kept aside by police men. Hardik’s lawyer Babubhai Mangukiya said he asked Crime Branch DCP that under which sections the three persons were being arrested? The DCP according to Mangukiya replied that they were arrested for registered offense. More details are awaited on this development.
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit
- Live: Namaste Trump in Gujarat
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- ‘PM Modi a friend of mine’, says Trump as he leaves for maiden India visit
- Clash between two communities in Central Gujarat village again, 3 houses burnt down
- HM Amit Sah reviews preparations for Namaste Trump event in Gujarat; PM Modi to arrive tomorrow morning