Maharashtra and Gujarat Naval areas divided into two separate headquartersOctober 21, 2015
With a view to enhance operational and administrative organizational structure, the erstwhile Maharashtra and Gujarat Naval Area has been divided to make two separate headquarters under Flag Officer Maharashtra Area and Flag Officer Gujarat Naval Area.
The division of the Naval Areas was marked by Rear Admiral Satish Namdeo Ghormade, assuming of charge of Flag Officer Maharashtra Area from Rear Admiral Murlidhar Sadashiv Pawar this morning.
Rear Admiral Murlidhar Sadashiv Pawar will officiate as Flag Officer Gujarat Naval Area.
- Likelihood of light non-seasonal rain in parts of Saurashtra and Central Gujarat on January 27, 28: IMD Director
- Congress leader and ex-Bhanagar APMC chairman Jajadiya joins NCP
- 11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat nabbed
- Rupani opens Flower Show, Weapon Show in Rajkot
- Japanese delegation led by Kobe Mayor hold meeting with Ahmedabad Mayor
- Diamond trader to leave worldly life, become monk with wife and two daughters in Surat