PM lays stone for new capital of Andhra Pradesh at AmaravatiOctober 22, 2015
Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today laid stone for new capital of Andhra Pradesh at Amaravati in presence of state chief minister Chandrababu Naidu, union minister Shri Venkaiah Naidu among others.
The Prime Minister’s speech was translated by Shri Venkaiah Naidu.
Prime Minister Shri Modi said he has brought mitti from Parliament campus and water of river Yamuna from Delhi for new capital.
Modi said whatever has been mentioned in reorganization draft will be implemented in letter and spirit.
- 3 nabbed by crime branch in connection with recovery of mobile phones from prisoners of Vadodara central jail
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- 100 to leave worldly life, become Jain monks in Surat on February 1
- A cheater duping poor patients in public hospital in Vadodara nabbed
- Ahmedabad: Traffic police constable, three towing van team members held for taking bribe
- 8 year old girl injured by leopard in Gujarat