Bridge in Bhavnagar named after Dr MukherjeeOctober 23, 2015
Gujarat government has taken a decision to name a bridge connecting Sanes Junction and Bhavnagar city bridge as Dr. Shyamaprasad Mukherjee bridge. The cable stayed bridge was constructed at a cost of Rs 27.55 crore in year 2012 on coastal water channel located next to Lakadiya bridge. City Mayor, Councillors and others had demanded that the bridge should be named after Dr. Mukherjee. The state government has in response accepted the demand and given approval.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers