GMFB announces Rs. 517.50 crore grant for civic bodiesOctober 23, 2015
As the Gujarat State Election Commission (SEC) is likely to announce the detailed program of local body polls in the state in the wake of the recent order of the High Court this afternoon, the Gujarat Municipal Finance Board (GMFB) today announced a grant of over Rs 517 crore for various municipal corporations and municipalities for development works.
Gujarat Municipal Finance Board(GMFB) chairman Dansukh Bhanderi announced Rs. 517.50 crore grant for the six municipal corporations and 34 municipalities in Rajkot. Of the total grant Rs 400 crore is meant for the corporations while the remaining amount of Rs 117.50 crore is for various development work in the 34 municipalities.
- 69 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, death toll at 6
- PM at the helm of India’s Fight against COVID-19
- Crime Branch and RAF to be deployed in areas difficult for lockdown
- 63 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, highest in Amdavad; death toll up at 5
- First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in Gujarat
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements