Narendra Modi to take Shinzo Abe to Varanasi on December 12November 23, 2015
Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe will visit Varanasi on December 12.
Abe is slated to visit India on December 11.
Both the leaders also talked about deepening of the Varanasi-Kyoto partnership on the sidelines of 13th ASEAN-India Summit here in the Malaysian capital of Kaula Lumpur. The two cities have been declared as twin cities.
Varanasi District Magistrate Rajmani Yadav said, “An initial intimation regarding the proposed one-day visit of Japanese PM Shinzo Abe and PM Narendra Modi on December 12 has been received by the district administration here on Sunday.”
“The detailed protocol for their proposed visit is still awaited, but all preparations has already began to host the duo in the temple city,” Yadav said.
Shinzo, during his one-day visit, is expected to visit the Buddhist site Sarnath and also attend the Aarti on the banks of river Ganga along with Modi, sources said.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા