Morbi Ceramic industrialists felicitate CM for nod to gasifierJanuary 11, 2016
A delegation of Ceramic industrialists from Morbi town in Saurashtra today called on Gujarat Chief Minister smt Anandiben Patel in capital Gandhinagar and felicitated her for giving consent to establish and operate gasifier. The delegation included 66 ceramic industrialists led by association president and local BJP MLA Kantibhai Amrutiya. The industrialists presented Rs 5 lakh cheque for Chief Minister’s fund for girl child education.
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral