Ishan Randeria working on spy comedy Gujarati filmJanuary 21, 2016
After super success of his earlier Gujarati film ‘Gujjubhai the great’ which released last year, Ishan Randeria, son of theater artist and ‘Gujjubhai the Great’ star Siddharth Randeria is now working on two films, one of them spy comedy and other an emotional family drama.
Ishan has started working on script for spy comedy with Niren Bhatt who was co-writer of hit Gujarati film Bey-Yaar. The film will have comedy track in first half and spy comedy track in second half. The film will be directed by Ishan.
The other film which is family drama will be scripted by different set of writers, and may have different director.
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21