Vadodara to have Institute of Skills development & EntrepreneurshipJanuary 22, 2016
Vadodara based GSFC University has signed pact with Ahmedabad based Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute for setting up the National Institute of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship in Vadodara. The MoU was signed in presence of Dr SK Nananda of GSFC University and Sanjay Prasad of Mahatma Gandhi Labor Institute, in light of a pact signed by Government of India’s Skills development ministry and China government’s Ministry of resources and security during Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s May 2015 China visit. As a nodal agency for Gujarat, MGLI selected GSFC University to start the institute.
As per the MoU signed by GSFC and MGLI, the proposed Skills Development Institute of GSFC University will get cooperation for its academic activities and projects from renown institutes of China.
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21