GSFC to commission Nylon plant in Vadodara for Rs 140 croreFebruary 20, 2016
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd today said it will commission Nylon-6 plant at Baroda unit at an estimated cost of Rs 140 crore.
“GSFC is commissioning Nylon-6 plant at Baroda unit at an estimated cost of Rs 140 crore which will enhance nylon-6 chips production by 15,000 MTPA.
“The company has strengthened its base in nylon yarn by implementing a project of 2,600 MTPA recently at its fibre unit at cost of Rs 50 crore approximately,” FM Daymakumar, Senior Vice President, marketing-Industrial Products, GSFC, said here today.
The company has undertaken Melamine Project at an estimated project cost of Rs 1,000 crore which will become operational by financial year 2018-19.
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP
- GUJCOST to hold RoboFest - Gujarat to promote innovation and intelligence among young minds