Rajdhani, Ashram Exp. late, 4 train cancelled on March 2February 29, 2016
Owing to engineering block in Ahmedabad division of the Western Railway on March 2, two pairs of passenger trains will remain cancelled while 10 other trains including Delhi bound Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express and Ashram Express and Shrimata Vaishnodevi Katra – Ahmedabad Express will run late.
Railway PRO Pradeep Sharma today said that the block will be caused owing to the construction of Road Under Bridge at Level Crossing Number 178 between Chhapi – Umardashi Stations of Ahmedabad – Palanpur Section.
The list of cancelled and regulated (i e those running late) is as below –
1. Train No. 79438 /79432 Abu Road – Mehsana – Ahmedabad Passanger
2. Train No. 79431/79437 Ahmedabad – Mehsana – Abu Road Passanger
Regulated trains on UP line-
1. Train No. 19708 Jaipur – Bandra Terminus Express will be regulated by 3 hours between Palanpur – Umardashi Stations.
2. Train No. 54803 Jodhpur – Ahmedabad Passanger will be regulated by 3.10 hours between Palanpur – Umardashi Stations.
3. Train No. 19416 Shrimata Vaishnodevi Katra – Ahmedabad Express will be regulated by 1 hour at Palanpur Station.
4. Train No. 14707 Bikaner – Bandra Terminus will be regulated by 1 hour between Palanpur – Umardashi Stations.
5. Train No. 54806 Jaipur – Ahmedabad will be regulated by 1 hour during journey.
6. Train No. 22452 Chandigrah –Bandra will be regulated by 1 hour during journey.
Down line Trains Regulated:
1. Train No. 12548 Ahmedabad- Agra Fort will be regulated by 2.30 hours between Ahmedabad – Chhapi Stations.
2. Train No. 12957 Ahmedabad- New Delhi Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express will be regulated by 1.45 hours between Ahmedabad – Mehsana – Chhapi Stations.
3. Train No. 12915 Ashram Express will be regulated by 2 hours between Ahmedabad – Mehsana – Chhapi Stations.
4. Train No. 54805 Ahmedabad – Ajmer will depart 4 hours late from Ahmedabad station.
- Gujarat govt. release 855 ha land in Surat city from 201 reservations
- Over 150 suffer from burning sensation and watering of eyes in Rajkot due to strong lighting in marriage event
- Air Quality Index in Ahmedabad deteriorates, in the range of orange to red level
- Governor recommends President's rule in Maharashtra; President signs order
- Prime Minister on Brazil visit
- Ban on use of mobile phone during duty by traffic policemen in Ahmedabad-West