Gujarat govt hikes DA for employees/pensioners by 6%April 22, 2016
Gujarat government has raised dearness allowance of state government employees and pensioners by 6% taking it to 125% from earlier 119% with the retrospective effect from January 1, 2016.
This hike will put an additional burden of Rs 829.32 crore per annum on the state Exchequer, a statement by the government said.
An estimated over four lakh employees and pensioners will be benefited by this hike.
- First glimpses of how Lothal National Maritime Museum would look like
- India strongly deplores personal attacks on French President Macron
- 'India will attack if we don't release Abhinandan by 9 pm' said foreign minister Qureshi: Pakistan MP recounts in Parliament
- Prime Minister Modi to participate in Ekta Diwas Celebrations at Statue of Unity in Gujarat
- Yashpal Jadeja, a key member of Jayesh Patel gang surrenders
- Gujarat govt announces Rs. 356 crore cut in power bills
- Tent City-Kutch to open from November 12
- Gujarat based filmmaker's Gujarati film Mrugtrushna bags an international award