Another Gujarati killed in the USA, had survived four attacksJune 12, 2016
In the second incident of killing of a person of Gujarati origin in the US this month, a 52 year old man from Vadodara settled in the USA for past over two decades, was shot dead in his residence at Parlin, an unincorporated community located within Old Bridge Township and Sayreville Borough in Middlesex County of New Jersey yesterday.
Pradeep Sheth, a resident of Jharola Vaga in Dabhoi taluka of Vadodara, who had survived at least four attacks on his life in last four months, was shot at in his head by negro criminals in his Parlin residence yesterday and he died on the spot. He had managed to escape during an attempt of loot in his store a few months ago. Police were investigating whether it was the act of the same criminals in the fear of getting identified. Sheth was settled in the US since 1992.
This is second killing a person of Gujarati origin in New Jersey alone within a year while around a dozen such deaths have occurred all over the US during the period with the latest such murder happening on June 3 when Maulik Patel (22) of Mahesana, who had gone to the US to pursue higher studies, was shot dead by an unidentified negro criminal in Louisville city of Kentucky state when he resisted the snatching of his mobile phone by negro criminals.
In December last year 50 year old Ashwin Patel from Sarsa village in Anand district was shot dead in similar manner by negro criminals on the gas station he worked with in New Jersey.
- More areas of Anand covered under Disturbed Areas Act
- PM addresses Ekal Vidyalaya Sangathan function in Gujarat via video
- Congress shedding crocodile tears in non-secretariat clerks exam issue: Jadeja
- Hyderabad rape accused encounter: Gujarat widely welcomes it, Industrialist announces Rs 1 lakh reward for police
- Cloudy weather/spells of light rain at isolated places in Gujarat to clear from tomorrow, temperatures to fall after that
- CM setups five members committee for inquiry into rape cases